miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

My free time

What is the free time? It is a complicated question. Some people think the free time is for doing activities out of academic duty or job duty. But If I take time for watching TV or going to the cinema, the time isn’t free.

The technology can increase the free time because it does a lot of activities with machines like the washing machine. If you clean the dish before, you can sleep now.
But the technology has bad point too. The internet is the best distractor when you should study. I believe it is more fun to play in facebook than read about macroeconomics. The study is possible if you know how to use the time with technology.

Frequently I have one day free in the week, the other four day are for studying and if you have luck you can sleep and eat. No, it’s no real. Just is necessary to have time organization, but it is hard when you are tired.

I manage my time in the weekend or the month. I have an agenda for doing it, it is very useful. When I put the activities on agenda is impossible to forget it. It is obviously! But sometimes I don’t put my activities on agenda, so I don’t use my time wisely. Next, the academic time is bigger than free time.

When I have free time I like to sleep or listening music meanwhile I rest on my bed. Sometimes, I meet with my friends and we go to mall for eating or just talking about the life. We go to parties some times too.
When I’m alone, I see movies, or play in my notebook. Others time I go to the swim pool or write. I read about ecologic news and I call phone to my home in Ovalle.

If I have more free time I would to enter an ecologic organization for do an activist, but I don’t have the time for do this dreams and to help the world.
I can dedicated more time to my family too because they live out of Santiago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario